|Torrents-gamesPC.com » Action games» Samurai Warriors 4-2 (2015) torrent|
Samurai Warriors 4-2 (2015) PC torrent
OS: Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1
Processor: Core2 DUO 2.4GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 640*480 pixel over, High Color
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c over
Studio Koei Tecmo announced its new project Samurai Warriors 4-II is a continuation of the incredible Saga, and the release date is already scheduled – 2 October. It is hoped that there will be no force-majeure and the owners of the PlayStation and PC still have access to this project. Previous series have conquered many of the players, so the creators need to give something stunning to outshine past projects. Managed or not, will soon be known, and yet...
- In this continuation of the series creators switched the attention from Japan, immersed in feudalism, the heroes, offering users a closer acquaintance with them than before (this is a more detailed history about them).
- To meet and have someone in the game has a thirteen characters, many already known from the previous parts (9 of the first series 3 of the last), and as a novelty added a new samurai, which makes this a pretty good company to all the rest.
- The game will undergo a significant improvement, and will hurt many parties – basically, the upgrade went through the development of the characters and the battle system.
- New game mode "Endless castle," focused on two types of transmission, in the first you must pass as many tasks, and the second to test their strength in the same, but with a time limit. Each level of the castle more difficult than the previous one – which was to be expected, otherwise the game one difficulty mode just will not be interested.
- Unfortunately, judging by the provided Studio release, the game is generally the same as Samurai Warriors, in particular part 4, just has undergone considerable improvement.
Trailer / Gameplay:
|Views: 205 | Downloads: 0 ||
|Total comments: 0|