|Torrents-gamesPC.com » Strategy games» Spore (2009) torrent|
Spore (2009) PC torrent
OS: Windows XP with SP1 and Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
Graphics: 128 MB video card with support for pixel Shader 2.0
DirectX: DirectX 9.0 c or higher
Space on hard disk: 4 GB minimum, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations
Such a simulator like Spore, you have just seen! This amazing project, designed by the celebrated Maxis Studio, offers gamers to go from cage to colony planets. The whole gameplay is divided into 5 stages, each of which has its own characteristics and different chips. It all starts with the fact that in the puddle there is a simple organism that must eat to grow and develop. This stage is called "the Cage". The next stage is "Being". Yes, the cell has evolved and managed to reach the shore. Now essentially they need to develop further, taking care of food and contact with their own kind.
The third stage — "the Tribe".
Under the leadership gamer gets a squad of creatures who will learn to use tools and weapons, as well as to acquire clothes. Clothing plays a very important role — affects the characteristics of the characters. Of course, it is important to take care of the sustenance of the tribe. The next stage of "Civilization". Now you need to get in contact with other tribes. Contact with them can be different: to attempt to befriend or destroy. Note that here there is gamers there is a variety of transport. The final stage is "Space". The building of a ship, the creature will go into space, where they will colonize different planets, to create new civilizations, to fight and try to make friends with alien races. In General, anyone interested in a project that can download the torrent Spore entirely in Russian on our website.
Features Of Spore:
- Evolve from single-celled organism to the ruler of the Universe. Studio Maxis made sure that the process was fascinating, varied and, of course, fun!
- Create a world of imagination. Everything here — the appearance of the creatures, the architecture, the vector of development of science and much more — depends on your desires.
- The gameplay is global, but clear and simple, so such a complex case a real pleasure.
What kind of relationship to build with neighbouring tribes and other civilisations — friendly or enemy? To help neighbors in the development or, conversely, to exacerbate their situation? It's up to the gamer.
- In the vast Universe there will be many civilizations created by gamers from around the world. The ability to communicate with other Creators Spore makes the project even more fun.
- In the game there is a special encyclopedia — sporepedia has, it is possible to find the answers to all your questions related to this original virtual world.
Trailer / Gameplay:
|Views: 478 | Downloads: 1 ||
|Total comments: 0|