|Torrents-gamesPC.com » Strategy games» Syrian Warfare (2017) torrent|
Syrian Warfare (2017) PC torrent
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1 GHz) / AMD a10 5800K (3.8 GHz)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Video card: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 4890 (1024 MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0
Disk space: 10 GB
Syrian Warfare is a way through virtual worlds to convey to the population information about what is happening in Syria, how it has become a platform for war, what is behind the word terror and how difficult it is sometimes to achieve victory, even with the most powerful equipment.
According to the developers, they understand that games are media through which you can broadcast. Therefore, they decided to create a game and show what Russian troops are doing, how difficult it is and how terrible terror can be. Thanks to this game players will understand how terrible are terrorists and will be able to head a virtual battalion which has to release the huge region from terrorist influence. And to do this, just download Syrian Warfare via torrent free.
Feature of game:
- this game project is a real-time strategy with the maximum indicator of realism;
- there is no usual strength and health, it would be close to the realism and you will need to intuitively understand the environment in battle;
- there is an opportunity directly during fight to repair equipment, but remember, the punched armor isn't subject to repair;
- the game has a realistic physical model, which not only increases the level of entertainment, it also implies tactical use, which can not but rejoice;
- the battalion has no possibility of replenishment, try to appreciate and preserve each soldier;
- battalion gets valuable experience and improves its skills and capabilities;
- management of the battalion has the most detailed design, you can adjust each element;
- it is possible to capture enemy equipment;
- a huge range of tactical options, including a smokescreen, various traps and more.
Trailer / Gameplay:
|Views: 330 | Downloads: 2 ||
|Total comments: 0|